FREE Biweekly Calm Mama Tips!
Interested in having up-to-date creative nutrition news delivered to your inbox for FREE?
Subscribe to my “Calm Mama” e-newsletter today! Where you’ll not only receive monthly “calming” tips that’ll nourish your creative mama soul from the inside and out, but you’ll also receive my instant download, 101 Ways To FEEL Calm and Energized During Each and Every Mommy To-Do List Day , as well.
“Calm Mama” is a biweekly e-mail newsletter for busy moms who want the SECRETS on how to easily tap into their creative juices again so they can create more calm and energy in their lives with savoring foods, fun photos and colorful doodles…no matter what the overwhelming to-do list day brings. (valued at $97 per year)
Not only will you learn the SECRETS, but you’ll also be updated on upcoming classes and events and you’ll receive many, many FUN, TASTY and COLORFUL surprises like:
- how to FEEL more calm, relaxed and energized no matter how overwhelming the mommy-to-do-list day may be.
- up-to-date creative nourishment information.
- tips on how to balance your overwhelmed thoughts around food and how to savor each and every bit.
- education on how to balance left (overwhelm) and right (calm) brain thinking.
- recipes on how to cook delicious foods.
- how to create a safe place to tap into your unique creative juices again and finally have the confidence to say, “I AM CREATIVE”!
- slow down with “photography” tips.
- tools on how to pamper yourself and feel good about it.
- …and so much more!
Feel free to scroll down and read some of my archived newsletters to see if this is something that may be of interest to you. My treat!
I do ask that you put my email, firstname.lastname@example.org, into your address book so “Calm Mama” reaches you after signing up. Just add yourself below and enjoy the innergy!
Ready to sign up now? Don’t miss the next issue! Sign-up below.
Archived (Tasty Tid-Bits ~ when I was Sante Living ~ Calm Mama will be added as they start coming in)
April 2009: I’m Back and Slowing Down
December 2008: Thrive This Holiday Season
November 2008: Give Thanks Without Giving Into Guilt
October 2008: Transition To Fall
October 2008: Deconstructing Cravings
July 2008: Try Something New
June 2008: Snack Attack
May 2008: Why Weight?