Newsletter + Inspirational Tips
Want to continue to BE inspired to use creativity to help you feel calm, to re-ignite your joy and to help you slow down so YOU can SAVOR more of what you LOVE in your life beyond the blog?
Keep Inspiring Me!
When you subscribe to my "E-Newsletter" you'll get inspirational tips that are only for your eyes, meaning, they aren't shared here on my website, only in my newsletter.
My creative, inspirational email tips, will have you even more inspired to...
- easily use creativity to help you reconnect to your passions
- focus more on all the good that surrounds you
- feeling more creative
- feeling more passionate and joyously alive
- and of course, slowing down to savor it all.
It'll inspire you to stop, connect and savor your life through crayons, markers, paints, a camera and SO much more so you can be the happy and present mom you wanna be to your children, your family and yourself. (valued at $97 per year)
Not only will you be creatively inspired, but you'll also be updated on new blog posts, upcoming classes and events, coaching programs and new products I've created.
So if you want to stay updated on...
- how to revive your inner creative self and connect more to what you're truly passionate about and what brings you joy.
- how use crayons, paint brushes and your camera to FEEL more calm and relaxed no matter how overwhelming the mommy-to-do-list day may be.
- up-to-date creative nourishment information and how doing any mindless-creative activity (the kind you did when you were a toddler and yes, you're creative, because I know you're thinking you're not right now) is the quickest way to feel more calm and creative.
- education on how mindless-creative activity helps to balance left (overwhelm) and right (calm) brain thinking.
- slow down with "photography" and mindless "creative" activity tips.
- why it's SO important to keep your inner creative self alive and why doing this helps keeps your kids creative selves alive, too!
- tools on how to pamper yourself and feel good about it.
- weekly blog articles.
- ...and so much more!